Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dear Jon,

Ahh, Jon Stewart. I really had my doubts about him. I've wondered if a political comedian of sorts who has survived for the last eight years by having George W. Bush and Co., an easy target for any comedian really, could continue to make it work after his man was elected. Well, Jon, you've still got it.

You may or may not have caught wind of Jon Stewart's recent 'War of Words' with Jim Cramer, the host of CNBC's "Mad Money". This is golden. *warning* This clip does have a bleeped out swear word in it but is otherwise quite harmless--unless you're living in a McCarthyist society--then you'll find it offensive for other reasons...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be a fool. I have Utah getting beat in the first round. I believe I have BYU winning one game. I have Utah State winning more than the other two. I feel Utah State will go farther that both of them. We will see. I have 10 people signed up. It should be fun!!

Bop said...

jonny my BOY! kramer SUX!