Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cool Blogger Feature

Hey...so I'm relatively new to 'blogger' and found an interesting thing that I'm sure you all already know about. So you can click on someone's interests on their profile and find everyone else on blogger who has those same interests. I decided to put the feature to the test. I typed in "clubbin", "beach volleyball", "working out", "driving jeeps", "pumping bass", "calling my friends 'bra'", "tanning", and "puka shell jewelry", and I came up with this hit. Blew my mind--seriously. The technology these days...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, for me, I just typed in the names "Justin" and "Nick" and this video popped up. Weird.

josie said...

Hey dude! Lovin the blog!!
#1 I had no idea this blogger feature you mention existed.
#2 Congrats on passing the test. Goodjob.
#3 I totally know you like rap. Remember Mr. Wendell? I think I can still do it.

Anonymous said...

Dude, my blog didn't even make it to your favorite blogs list??

Ben said...

I was gonna add you today, but now, out of principle for your impatience, I will wait indefinitely.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait any longer. I just want to make it onto your blog list. That would mean that I was WAY cool!!!

Luke Williams said...

Hey Dr. Ben,
DID YOU KNOW THAT...? (Bill Nye? anyone?)
The sample from that song comes from a little breakdown in the middle of Pretty Little Ditty, a Red Hot Chili Peppers song off their Mother's Milk album.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxjdJoh4SM at about 0:50)

Now bask in the vast expanse of musical knowledge that is my brain.

Ben said...

Actually, I was quite aware of it and have purposely not noted that because of the fact that 'Crazytown' or whoever they are took their suntans and puka shells and continued to rape good music from good artists.