Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nice to meet you.

Here I am posting blogs about my rather uneventful life. I recognize that no one will really care too much about what I have to say. But typing my thoughts and opinions and stories will at least make me feel important to myself. So I will write my thoughts as though someone is actually reading them to make myself feel important. Do I have good grammar? Not really. Do I have a large vocabulary for making eloquent posts? Not particularly. Will I continue to pose questions and then answer them myself? Hopefully for you, the reader, no...but I probably will.

I will primarily post stories of things that happened to me, again, pretending that people care. I will also have a music part called "Earth Glue" wherein I will post some music. Sometimes there will be a theme, and sometimes I'll just post a good song. Be prepared to have your mind blown. Unfortunately there is no sarcasm key on the keyboard, so when I say something like, "prepare to have your mind blown," it kind of makes me look like a pretentious joker. Maybe I am. Anyway, I look forward to our cyber relationship. This could be the beginning of something very special.

No comments: